I actually dont like eating cakes, but I really liked this one.
-1/3 cup peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
-1/3 cup vegetable oil or butter
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/4 cup brown sugar
-1 tsp. vanilla
-1.75 cups flour
-1.5 tsps. baking powder
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1.25 cups milk
-peanut butter chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
- Mix in both sugars until well mixed
- Mix in eggs and vanilla
- In a separate bowl mix: flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to peanut butter, alternating with the milk. End with the flour mixture.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Baked 23-25 minutes.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Frosting:
-2 cups powdered sugar
-1/6 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
-3 tbsp. milk
-2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients in bowl
- Mix until smooth
- Add milk to until you get the desired consistency
Note: if you dont have powdered sugar, you can use a coffee grinder. It is still does not come out as smooth, but still tastes good.