I made this pie to go along with the turkey.
- 1 6-oz (9 inch) Graham Cracker pie filling
- 1 egg yolk
- 21 oz blueberry pie filling
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spread egg yolk on Graham cracker pie filling.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Pour filling into pie crust.
- Mix oats, flour, sugar, and butter.
- Spoon mixture over pie filling.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
You can probably make this with other pie fillings such as cherry.