This recipe is for baked chicken that has the crispiness of fried chicken but is healthy!
- 2 lb. Chicken breast (you can also use other parts, but this works best with chicken breast)
- 2 cups Sour cream
- 2 cups crushed Corn flakes
- powdered garlic
- powdered ginger
- fajita seasoning
- Any type of seasoning you would like
- Mix the sour cream 1 tsp. powdered ginger, 1 tsp. powdered ginger, 1 tsp. fajita seasoning
- After cleaning the chicken, coat both sides with the sour cream mix.
- Place in the oven for about 20 minutes. This helps minimize the mess when you add the cornflake mixture.
- Crush the cornflakes until they are almost like a powder
- Mix the cornflakes with any type of seasoning you would like. I added salt, powdered garlic, powdered ginger, basil, fajita seasoning, and some chili powder.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and coat with the cornflake mix.
- Place chicken in a 375F preheated oven.
- Bake for about an hour.
Eat, and enjoy!