I posted a recipe a few months back of chocolate chip cookies, but didn't have any pictures. I made some more recently and took pictures!
I know, I know. They are probably the simplest thing to make, but they are so good to eat!
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or more! ;-))
See if I had different types of chocolate chips I would add them.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Combine sugar, vegetable oil, butter, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until well belnded.
- Beat in egg.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in separate bowl. Mix into sugar mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chip cookies.
- Drop by the tablespoonfuls onto pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.