My mom is out of town so I am left fending for myself. Which means I will be cooking a lot more, but it also means I might not be able to update as often as I would like.
I kind of just threw a bunch of things together.
- Vegetable oil
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- Mashed Potatoes prepared from a box! (After a long day of work I do not feel dealing with potatoes) 2-3 servings should be enough.
- Extra paprika
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Pour some vegetable oil in a pot.
- Add onions.
- Once the onions have a slight color to them, add the ground beef and all the spices and tomato past.
- Keep stirring and mixing up the ground beef until it turns brown.
- I also added a little bit of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Continue to cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Once thoroughly cooked, place in a 9X11 pan. Smoothen it out.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to box.
- Add mashed potatoes on top of meat. Smoothen out. Make sure the mashed potatoes are up against the sides.
- Sprinkle some paprika on top.
- Use fork to create lines across dish.
- Cut up slice of butter and place on top too. or until potatoes start to brown.
- Bake for 20 minutes