- Shrimp (as much as you want, I used about 20. I also use the frozen raw type from costco)
- Pasta (use whole-wheat if you want to be healthy)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 3 tsps. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. powdered garlic*
*it is best to use fresh ginger fresh garlic.
- Cook pasta as directed on box.
- Mix soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, powdered garlic.
- Mix shrimp in teriyaki mixture.
- Heat some oil in a sauce pan.
- Add shrimp without the sauce.
- Once the shrimp becomes clear/pink on both sides pour the rest of the soy sauce in the pan.
- Let mixture simmer.
- Mix shrimp/sauce mixture and pasta.
- Serve and eat! :-)