When I first saw this recipe here, I was a bit skeptical. I mean the cookies looked amazing, but I really dont like eating sweet stuff.
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 3.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 14 oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream sugars and butter. Add vanilla and eggs.
- In separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add it slowly to cream and sugar mix.
- Mix in chocolate chip cookies.
- Use an ice cream scoop and scoop cookie dough like this:
- Take an oreo. Put one piece of cookie dough on top and one on the bottom. Seal edges By pressing and cupping your hands around them.
- They will look something like this
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.