- 2 ripe, medium bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Puree bananas in blender. (should come out to be one cup)
- Beat bananas, eggs, sugar, margarine, and vanilla in bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in large bowl.
- Stir chocolate chips and nuts.
- Stir in banana mixture.
- Spoon into well greased muffin pan cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
I got the recipe from Bake Sale.