I like pumpkin pie. I like cheesecake. Here you go:
I found the recipe here, but halved it and changed some stuff.
- Gharam-Cracker crust
- 1-8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup toffee
- 7/8 cup pumpkin filling (12.5 oz)
- 3/8 cup of whipping cream (1/3 cup butter + 3/4 cup milk --> 1 cup whipping cream)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 2 eggs
- Dash of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 300F.
- Blend cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar. Mix in 1/2 tsp. vanilla, 1 egg, and 1/2 cup toffee. Pour into crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Pour gently on top of cream cheese.
- Bake for 2 hours and or until mostly set.
- Turn off oven and open door. Leave pie in for 30 minutes.
- Take out and leave outside for 1 hour.
- Put in fridge for a few hours and serve!
Look at how beautiful those layers are!