This is a recipe for the white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory that several people have posted online.
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs*
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup preserves
- 1/4 cup water
- 32 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped into chunks
- Optional garnish
- Shaved white chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Place a large pan filled with about 1/2 inch of water into the oven. This will serve as your water bath.
- Combine the raspberry preserves with the water. Heat on high in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until it becomes smooth. Strain to remove seeds. Allow mixture to cool.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press the mixture into a springform pan (any pan would do). A 9-inch or a 10-inch pan would do. You can use a drinking glass to press the mixture flat into the bottom of the pan. Put the crust in the freezer in the meantime.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowel, then add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chunks onto the bottom of the crust.
- Pour half of the cream cheese filling into the crust. Drizzle the raspberry preserves over the surface of the filling. Swirl the raspberry into the cream cheese. Do not swirl it too much.
- Pour the other half of the filling into the crust.
- Place the cheesecake into the water bath.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 475 degrees. Then turn the oven down to 350 degrees and bake for 50-60 minutes or until the top of the cheesecake turns a light brown.
- Remove the cheesecake and allow to cool.
- Once it has cooled refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Sprinkle the cheesecake with the shaved white chocolate or whatever you would like!
*I used chocolate Teddy grahams.