I had some peanut butter I wanted to use so I searched for a good peanut butter chocolate bar recipe, but then I didn't have enough peanut butter so I had to add some Nutella. I played around with the recipe and this is what I came up with!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: ~16 pieces
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 3/8 cup butter
- 3/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Combine peanut butter, Nutella, butter, and brown sugar in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for around 30 seconds or until the butter is more or less melted. Combine well.
- Add powdered sugar, 1/4th of cup a time until well combine.
- Put in a 9X9 by glass pan.
- In a separate bowl microwave chocolate chips for 30 seconds until melted. Mix well.
- Add chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Cool in fridge or at room temperature.
*Note: Once it solidifies, it makes it harder to cut the pieces. I would allow it set for a little, cut the pieces, then refrigerate to become even more solid.
Next time, I think I might make this in minicupcake form.