- 1/2 pound chicken
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Egg white
- Seasoned bread crumbs
So I did not actually measure how much I used. You just have to guess while making it. You will know its right by just looking at it.
- Cook peas according to directions on bag
- Mix peas and ricotta cheese such that there is an even distribution of peas and cheese. Add spices to flavor the mix (ginger, garlic powder, etc.)
- Clean chicken. At the part where its thickest start making a cut. You will now have a little pocket.
- Stuff mix in the pocket.
- Heat some oil on the stove.
- Flour the chicken. Then smear egg white on both sides.
- You can either dip the chicken in season bread crumbs or you can mix the seasoned bread crumbs with more spices! I recommend the latter.
- Cook chicken on stove. I needed around 6 minutes on both sides on medium heat.
- You can also use mashed potatoes.
- If you used mashed potatoes add some shredded Parmesan cheese.