Had peanut butter chips. Wanted something sweet. This was the product.
I found the recipe on the bag.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 10 oz. pkg. peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Grease 13X9in baking pan. (I used a smaller pan, so the brownies were thicker and took longer to cook).
- Beat butter and peanut butter. Add sugar and brown sugar, beat well.
- Add eggs. Beat well.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Add half the batter to the pan. Squeeze out like to the right -->
- Add remaining batter. Swirl around with knife.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. I cooked for an additional 10 or so minutes because I used a smaller pan.
- Enjoy :-)