It was my boss's birthday the other day so I made him some cupcakes. :-)
|Those are double chocolate cocoa cupcakes on the left and German Chocolate cake on the right.|
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine or oil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Line muffin cups with paper bake cups.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture and milk alternately to the butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or the cupcake springs back when touched lightly inc enter.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cupcakes.